Sunday, October 23, 2011

Family Pics

We did a photo session recently in San Juan Capistrano's Los Rios Historic District...stunning place! It was a super quick 20 minute session, right up Danny's alley and any longer I'm sure the kids would of lost it. The kids were actually great due to the fact we shot at 5:20pm. We hadn't had dinner, we had an hour car ride and we were 40 minutes early and I wouldn't let the kids play since I didn't want them to get dirty. So they were awesome under the circumstances.
Check out the link from our photographer. http://flickr.com/gp/9706599@N08/U8ozQc/

ENJOY. Let me know what your favorites are.

4 comments:

Jammin' with the Jacobsens said...

They are all GREAT! Cute outfits. I LOVE 4471 though. You and Danny are both looking at the kids and it is so sweet:) Such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Those are all so great Shelb I love em! I love that Ryder has his train in his hand! Typical boy, so cute :)

Stacey said...

They are all so good Shelb!! You look amazing by the way :) And a 20 minute shoot?? That's what I'm talking about ;)

Shelbie Molnar said...

Thanks guys!