Friday, March 2, 2012

My new Love...CrossFIT

So I've always LOVED to workout and I'm constantly challenging myself physically. Well I have found my match! CrossFIT...I've always considered myself to be "fit" prior to CrossFIT. I've ran half marathons, done a sprint distance triathlon, I've always lifted and taken gym classes. I've since learned I wasn't so fit after all. I could run, but not fast. I could not do a pull up, I was lucky to do 8 real push ups. In two short months I've gotten stronger and faster than I've ever been in my life. I do olympic lifting, I can do a fair amount of pull ups, I can effortlessly do 30 push ups with my chest hitting the ground, I now walk on my hands and can squat close to my body weight. My body and mind are challenged daily and I never get board! The people I work out with are amazing, encouraging and wonderful to be around. I look forward to each workout to see what type of pain and suffering I will endure. I love my second family at CrossFIT Proper!




No comments: