Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

Easter was so much fun this year now that both kids are super into celebrating holidays! Regan loved looking for "balls" as she would say when she found eggs. The weather was so beautiful, it was a perfect weekend. It started off right Thursday night when I got a call that someone found Sid. Then Friday I picked up Danny from the airport after being gone for 5 days. The rest of the weekend was just making memories! We love the weekends because Daddy flies home for 44 hours.



Look mom a ball

Best picture I could get of both kids

MELTS ME

Best we could do for a family picture, pathetic

excited!

Ryder really enjoyed coloring eggs

and Regan wanted to destroy them

Looks like an angel, she's not!


my favorite boys

1 comment:

Kris said...

Shelbie....I just heard today that you are moving!!!! I had no idea! And I thought you quit blogging, so I took your blog off my roll. I happened to see it on Gennifer's side bar and came over to see what you have been up to. I am sad that your moving, but so happy for you and your family!!! Congratulations to your husband!! I hope all goes perfect for you.
XO
Kris