Thursday, August 2, 2012

Starting Where I Left Off

The crappy blogger is back! So I've been kinda busy. Quick summary... In March Danny moved to Arizona and I played "single mom" no fun I might add. He did fly home on the weekends, so I was only a "single mom" for 5 1/2 days a week. The family and I moved in May. We got unpacked and settled (thank you to my mom) then Ryder got really sick. So from the end of May-mid June he was hospitalized 3 times. (I will fill you in on the details later) Then we had 2 weeks of company (and help), the day they left we went to the river for 4 days. After that the kids and I went to Cali. for 10 days and got back a week ago. So to sum it up, that's why I haven't blogged. But I'm back, kind of, I think!

Rewind to April....Danny flew home to celebrate his birthday along with a going away party. Tons of fun with lots of people we love!










We couldn't end the night without playing poker wearing silly hats. And guess who took $250 from her friends, me, the hostess!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics shelb! Wish we could have been there for Danny's bday party...

Valerie Spencer said...

That was a fun night. Miss hanging out with you :(

Anonymous said...

Cute pic have fun with your life but if you interested in fitness make sure you check out this
Fitness artile www.crossfit-workout.com

Anonymous said...

https://www.crossfit-workout.com/