Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Back to square 1

Regan had her scratch test this morning. I was really nervous for her but she did great. She got 22 scratches and didn't make a peep. The nurse was quite impressed. After they did the test we had to keep her topless for 20 minutes then have the results read. She is allergic to NOTHING! Really? What does this mean, good right? Not really because it doesn't explain anything that happened over the last 13 months. They said it is  something to do with her gut, possibly a gastric intestinal disease. Ummm we will take allergies instead please. So back to the G.I. tomorrw, and I'm pushing for an upper G.I. scope because enough is enough. Regan is 13 months old and everything has been a waiting game, no answers. It's been an up and down roller coaster of her doing great the bad.  I can say though, I feel so thankful that she is so happy under the circumstances. She always has a huge smile on her face, even if  it's chapped and snotty. She is an absolute pleasure and such a sweetie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, no allergies? I can see why you are frustrated. I would demand answers too! Hang in there Shel.. they have to figure out what it is soon. xoxo