Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fasting for a 14 month old

So today is Regan's 1st day of fasting. I guess it's not a true fast because she gets jello, water and Popsicles. Sounds filling huh? She's allowed to have chicken broth but refuses to drink it. So last night was her last meal until tomorrow after 2p.m. when she gets out of recovery. So it ends up being 42 hours of no food or formula. Wish us luck tonight getting her to go to bed while starving. My mom is so sweet, she's keeping Ryder tonight until Thanksgiving afternoon. Endoscopy and colonoscopy are tomorrow at 11a.m. I will keep you updated. Please pray for answers, I will loose my mind if everything comes back normal and they don't know why she's had diarrhea for 31 days.

2 comments:

Genn said...

Praying for you both Shelbie...
xoxoxo

Kelly said...

We're praying you get answers soon. I hope Regan is feeling better. You have such a beautiful family Shelbie.