Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween...finally

Finally a Halloween post. Halloween is my favorite time of year. I think it's because my birthday falls 2 days after so it's always a big week in my book. Another reason I love it so much is because I love everything Fall. The leaves, the cool air, spiced candles, more family time, Ugg boots, scarves, Salted Carmel Lattes, pumpkin beer and food, food, food.
This was the best picture we could do of both kids, and it's not a good one.


Mimi and Grandpa. My mom is not wearing a silly Halloween shirt, she just got off work and they are scrubs.
 
My carve job, with Ryder's help.


Jim Carrey

You think she likes pretzels?
Ryder with one of his teachers at his school party. They performed 3 songs for the parents. It was so cute. I feel so fortunate I'm able to make it to all of his school activities.
Ryder said, "mom, I'm married to you and my daddy too."

Date day with my boy

It was so nice to go to dinner just the two of us redults. (Ryder thinks he's an adult, but calls it redult)

2 goofy guys
Pumpkin muffins my family devoured.


Best pumpkin seeds I've ever had. I cleaned them and let them dry out overnight. I melted 1 tbsp of butter and stirred the seeds into the bowl. I layed them flat on my stone and sprinkled with garlic salt. Baked at 400' for 35 minutes turning them every once in a while. They were devine!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.


1 comment:

Genn said...

Looks like it was a fun Halloween for you guys!
Love the part about "redults". Too cute. :)